My husband and I had purchased three of the muddy brand cellular cameras, they were working amazing. Until we had to do an upgrade.

The upgrade took days and the instructions sucked. So we returned the cameras that we were not able to able to upgrade, got different ones and they wouldnt connect to our phone. At this point I have no cameras on my plan, I tried cancelling my plan, wouldnt let me, so I email customer service in NOVEMBER of 2021, its now February and I just got an email back, and all they stated was for me to do what I had been trying to do. Ive been charged $15 a month for cameras I dont even have!!!

I am very disappointed because this brand is probably the best option for the price point and like I said they worked wonderfully until we had to upgrade them. As much as I know complaining on here wont get anything done, I hope this finds someone that is actually wanting a good camera for a good cost.

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase.

Comments